EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de Colecionista

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year Vide
MensajeTema: Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year   Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year I_icon_minitimeLun Sep 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Panda Hunnie has translated information from a couple Korean articles with information on Lee Byung Hun, AKA Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra! According to these articles, G.I. Joe 2 may start as soon as the end of this year:

It
was from BH Entertainment’s latest release that Byunghun will start
filming the sequel of Storm Shadow in GI Joe 2.. as early as end of the
year going for the first 6 months of 2010. Because of the successful
outing of ‘GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ with US$288 million revenue
worldwide, the production is wasting no time to start with the sequel.
Lee Byung Hun’s management team is coordinating with the Hollywood
production to really plan on Byunghun’s filming schedule for the coming
year. He had also signed on for the 3rd movie.

Maybe BH and his management team is coordinating with GI Joe’s
production for something to work out considering that he’s starting the
filming for the Storm Shadow sequel.. like almost immediately without
wasting much time at all. Who knows.. he might be taking this offer
already.. well, maybe and hopefully. And BH Entertainment is not
actually silent on the whole proposal either plus the popular notion
that he’ll be in Hollywood for the most of next year.

For fans disappointed with the supposed "death" of Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra, this is music to your ears! Will he take on Snake Eyes once more, or actually join him this time around in G.I. Joe 2?

Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year Roc-storm-shadow-arctic-assault-movie-image

Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year STORMSHADOWGIJOECAMO
Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year STORMSHADOW2
Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year STORMSHADOW2RESOLUTE

Lee Byung Hun To Start Filming As Storm Shadow For G.I. Joe 2 Possibly At The End Of The Year

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.