EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de Colecionista

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro Vide
MensajeTema: G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro   G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

A note from the Hasbro G.I. Joe Team: Thank you for your incredible support over the past year. What started as just a handful of figures in 2007 now includes a full line of figures, vehicles, comic packs, DVD packs, Mighty Muggs, and Combat Heroes. Yo Joe!

We would like to take this opportunity to answer one of the most common questions about the classic 3 3/4"" figures we have heard from the fans: Will there be any more classic 1980's 3 3/4"" figures after fall 2008? The Hasbro G.I. Joe Team's response: In late 2008 you will see a bonus wave of single figures and classic comic packs that are redecos of figures from the 25th Anniversary collection. Due to the huge success of the G.I. Joe line, we were able to squeeze in a number additional figures into the end of this year. But this does not mean the end of classic figures or new tooling! As we head into 2009 prior to the August 2009 live-action movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, you will see newly tooled classic vehicles, newly tooled versions of your favorite characters from G.I. Joe Resolute, and a number of favorites you have been waiting for: Dr. Mindbender, Alpine, Tunnel Rat, Alley Viper, Recondo, Outback, Night Creeper, Zap, Shockwave, and even more! With the release of the 2009 movie you will see many of your favorite 1980's characters in movie styling, but that does not mean the end of the classic style. The Hasbro G.I. Joe Team recognizes that there are plenty of additional classic 1980's figures and vehicles to release in the future after the movie and in the years to come."

Now, to your questions.

TNI: Has an air date for the new G.I.Joe “Resolute” micro-series been set yet and where exactly will these episodes be shown?

Hasbro: We are still working on finalizing the plan for “Resolute” and hope to make an
announcement within the next month.

TNI: Will "Resolute" figures come in the same type of packaging as regular Joe figures?

Hasbro: Resolute figures will have some minor graphics changes on the package but will be based on the 25th Anniversary/classic style.

TNI: When can we expect to see the first teaser trailer debut for the G.I.Joe movie?

Hasbro: This is a Paramount studio driven decision, so we are waiting on pins and needles just like you.

TNI: Are there any more mail-away exclusives like the Doc figure being planned at this time?

Hasbro: There are many exclusives being planned, but no mail away figures for 2009.

TNI: Will we see established characters (meaning no greenshirts or cobra soldiers) killed during the course of the “Resolute” series?

Hasbro: Yes.

G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.