EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de Colecionista

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power Vide
MensajeTema: Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 11:23 am

"Skeletor's Sword of Power"
"Kneel before your master! Fool! You are no longer my equal! I am more than man! More than life! I... am... a... god! Now. You... will... kneeeel! Kneeeel!"

weapon Specs:
Overall Length: 42 1/2"
Blade Length: 28"
Blade Type: Stainless Steel 440
Ornately Decorated Cast Metal Hilt

INCLUDES Custom Wood Display Plaque & Leather Sheath

Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power Skelet10

Sword of Power
In the original cartoon, Skeletor supposedly came from the dimension called Infinita. He is a blue-skinned, skull-faced warlord who rules the dark side of Eternia from Snake Mountain with an iron fist. He learned black magic from Hordak, the powerful warlord of Eternia's sister planet Etheria, of whom he was once the second-in-command. In the animated movie The Secret of the Sword, it is revealed that Skeletor betrayed Hordak after his forces were defeated, by telling The Sorceress and Man-At-Arms the way to Hordak's secret base. The two have been bitter enemies ever since.

Skeletor was formerly a warlord known as Keldor who trained under Hordak. He gathered a small band of warriors (Beast-Man, Kronis, Mer-Man, Tri-Klops, and Evil-Lyn) to attack the Hall of Wisdom. They encountered resistance from Captain Randor and his officers; Keldor fought Randor personally, wielding two swords with astounding proficiency, but when Randor disarmed him, Keldor threw a vial of acid at him. Randor deflected it with his shield, and the acid splashed on Keldor's face.

If your like most of us, your He-Man action figures are long since burned, broken, or shot up with your BB gun. Now we are old enough to wield a true reflection of our childhood villian - Skeletor's Sword of Power !
Emeraldknight
Emeraldknight
Guardian
Guardian

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 5281

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 20, 2008 7:34 am

mae esa espada nunca la veremos a menos que Mike le agarre la loquera de comprarlas, lo cual es aceptable ya que es un fiebre a He-man x excelencia... :king:
http://www.legionariox.net
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 20, 2008 9:37 am

tenga fe estoy seguro que no las ha visto y por eso no ha echo por donde conseguirlas

Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power I_icon_minitime

Master's of the Universe - Skeletor's Sword of Power

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.