EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de Colecionista

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Comic Two-Pack #10

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeSáb Ene 31, 2009 9:41 am

Hard Master and Snake Eyes (v38)

I have to admit, Comic Pack #10 is definitely my least favorite of this wave. An odd looking bald man and a dull, gray ninja don't really appeal all that much to me. So I guess this is gonna be the tone for the rest of the review then. At least you know what you're getting into, folks!
Comic Two-Pack #10 Hardmastersnakeeyes38

Comic Two-Pack #10 Hardmastersnakeeyes38-2sI can't help feeling that the Hard Master is going to be sued for copyright infringement from Lifeline. Red and white, on my ninja? Well, it's more likely than you think. Marvel's version of the Hard Master wore a red gi with white accents. It looks nothing like this figure, though. I'm not sure why Hasbro felt the need to use the Snake Eyes (v34) body here, aside from saving costs. Changing up some of the glud-on accessories to some daggers and a scroll (...really?) does differentiate the figures a bit, but I fail to see the point in the first place. There's a prominent hole in his chest, the right leg doesn't want to sit straight, and there are grenades on his arms. This is not how I envision the Hard Master. Also, the new head sculpt? Not enough wrinkles. Maybe they thought kids wouldn't go ga-ga for the senior citizen action figure.
The Hard Master comes with a bow, arrow, sword, sheath, a headband, and a mask. The headband and mask cannot be worn at the same time, though this doesn'treally bother me. The mask itself has a weird design - almost alien in nature. Very strange. The sheath does have string attached to it, so if you can find a way for the Hard Master to hold the string in his teeth, you too can demonstrate the "Blind Sword" technique!

Comic Two-Pack #10 Hardmastersnakeeyes38-3sI can see why Hasbro went with the Red Ninja (v2) head on the Storm Shadow (v21) body - the shape of the mask is spot on for Snake Eyes' Arishikage gi. Though to my eyes, the color in the Marvel appearance is supposed to be a navy blue, not gray. It's hard to tell with the yellowing of my comic (I really should find that trade paperback), so I'll give Hasbro the benefit of the doubt here. I do wish the Hard Master used this mold, too, but then these two figures might be a bit too similar to sell well. I indicated before that I find this figure pretty boring. It's not that it's a bad figure, per se, it's just that after all the Storm Shadow repaints, a gray version just doesn't grab my attention.

Thankfully, his accessories stand out. Not only does he get a sword and sheath like the Hard Master has, he also has a neat kendo stick and bo staff to train with and a stand to display the swords!

The comic is a saving grace of this pack. It's a fun tale that shows the trials Snake Eyes endured to be able to wear the Arishikage symbol on his forearm. This little detail was glossed over in Marvel's run, so I'm glad Larry Hama got to explain it here.

Comic Two-Pack #10 Comicpack10-08comicmSnake Eyes undergoes a series of test in the Arishikage dojo.

Comic Two-Pack #10 Hardmaster

Comic Two-Pack #10 Snakeeyes38
Mr. Bock
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3099

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Yo tengo este paquete. El Hardmaster es de lo mas cool!
Pero con la mascara.
jesusprime
jesusprime
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 1896

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeMar Feb 10, 2009 4:28 pm

si con la mascara si, que peresa comprar este paquete solo por esta figura el enake eyes que trae no me gusta ni papa. Aunque los accesorios esta muy cool eso no lo niego.
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeMiér Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm

si no le gusta no la compre asi mejor para los que no la tienen jejeje
jesusprime
jesusprime
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeMiér Feb 11, 2009 5:45 pm

pues ahora si me lo compro :54:
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeJue Feb 12, 2009 9:52 am

Pues comprela por mi no hay problema jejeje yo ya la tengo
jesusprime
jesusprime
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeJue Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm

a ves que bonito, me alegro por vos :44:
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeVie Feb 13, 2009 10:34 am

:afro:
jesusprime
jesusprime
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 14, 2009 10:07 am

jeje

Contenido patrocinado

Comic Two-Pack #10 Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Comic Two-Pack #10   Comic Two-Pack #10 I_icon_minitime

Comic Two-Pack #10

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.