EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
Hola! Bienvenido al Foro EX Collectors.
Para más informacion, noticias y mas, pueden visitar el grupo de FaceBook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/cr.hottoys.collectors/

Disfruta de los temas y participa en nuestra comunidad
de Coleccionistas.
EX Collectors
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro de Colecionista

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Gerard
Gerard
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3068

Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power Vide
MensajeTema: Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 11:18 am

"He-Man's Sword of Power"
"By the power of Grayskull...I have the power!"

Weapon Specs:
Overall Length: 48 "
Blade Length: 38'"
Blade Type: Stainless Steel 440
Ornately Decorated Cast Metal Hilt

INCLUDES Custom Wood Display Plaque

Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power Sword_11

Sword of Power
He-Man ("The Most Powerful Man in the Universe") is a heroic fictional character in a toy series called Masters of the Universe ("MOTU") and the various spin-off products and media related to it. The most prominent is the animated series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, produced by Filmation Studios. The syndicated series premiered in 1983 and ran until 1985, for a run of 130 episodes. In the series, He-Man and his friends defend Eternia and the secrets of Castle Grayskull from the evil forces of Skeletor.

The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull endowed Prince Adam with the power to transform into He-Man by holding aloft his magic sword and proclaiming, "By the power of Grayskull...I have the power!".

Prince Adam's pet is a cowardly green tiger named Cringer. When Adam changes to He-Man, Cringer becomes a giant (and brave) armored green tiger named Battle Cat when filled with the magical power cast from He-Man's sword. Battle Cat also serves as He-Man's steed and fierce fighting companion.

If your like most of us, your He-Man action figures are long since burned, broken, or shot up with your BB gun. Now we are old enough to wield a true reflection of our childhood hero - The Sword of Power !
Mr. Bock
LEGIONARIOX VIP
LEGIONARIOX VIP

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 3099

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeVie Nov 14, 2008 4:23 am

Lastima que no hacen la espada de verdad. La clasica si la compraría yo.
Pero esta no!
Emeraldknight
Emeraldknight
Guardian
Guardian

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 5281

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power I_icon_minitimeVie Nov 14, 2008 8:26 am

La clasica seria genial tnerla
http://www.legionariox.net

Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power   Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power I_icon_minitime

Master's of the Universe - He-Man's Sword of Power

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.